Wednesday 29 May 2013

On set with Brand Ambassador Karla Powell for Fierce Angels


Brand ambassador Karla Powell was off out on an abandoned location to create make-up and hair looks for Fierce Angels NEW Album cover with photographer Luke Woodford. Fierce Angel is a Record label which has over 25 spectacular compilations, and releases. Fierce Angel is performed all over the UK as well at the wildest locations around the world. Their weekly radio show is now aired on Gaydar and in over 20 countries on various stations. Karla shows us some of her favourite products to use when creating this Fierce make-up look. 

Karla's Make-up Area. We spy lot's of Crownbrushes and products...


Crownbrush 613 7 Piece HD Set- Foundation Brush
"My favourite foundation brush in my make-up kit ever! In fact I wish Crownbrush sold this alone as I would have loads. It allows me to use cream and liquids to create a flawless base and contouring along the jawline and cheekbones!" 

"The 'Smoke It Out' eye-shadow palette is one of my favourite palettes to take a long to photo-shoots  I can create natural looks all the way to creative fun looks. I have also be known to use this palette to create matte lip looks like below on several photo shoots too!"

Fierce Angel Make-up
& Hair Look Karla Created 


Main Products Used:

~
Keep a look out for images for Fierce Angels Album cover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment