Sunday 12 May 2013

A beautiful eye make-up tutorial by Beth Garner


When @bethmakeupart tweeted her #MakeupMonday close up image of her eye work on Crown brushes Twitter I fell in love with her work on herself straight away! She always creates beautiful unique close up eye designs which always catches my eye and her work has been shared on Crown brushes social platforms many times now! I have also noticed other top brands are sharing her work now too. 
~

Beth is a professional make-up artist based in Liverpool who I think has a great make-up career ahead of her. I asked Beth to kindly to create an exclusive tutorial for our followers today on our blog, and I love it! I hope you can learn from this beautiful look! 

Beth's Exclusive Crownbrush Tutorial:


Products Beth Used:

 

BK38 Deluxe Crease

C433 Pro Blending fluff

C160-1/8" Angle Liner

C124 Firm Shadow




MAC fluidline in blacktrack and Eylure eyelashes in 101 

Orange eye shadow is Grimas in shade 583 

We love Beth's beautiful summery design!  Will you be giving this look a go?


Where to follow Beth:





~
Karla
X



No comments:

Post a Comment