Tuesday 16 April 2013

Crownbrush Professional 88 (01) Eyeshadow Palette SWATCHED!



I have been using this palette since I discovered Crownbrush and I pretty much take it on each make-up job with me. The possibilities with this palette are endless- I use it for lips, eyes, blusher and even body painting!

Mindgame Magazine Body Painting Shoot using the 88 palette. 
Photographer: Ryan Handy 


The Palette contains 88 different highly pigmented matte eyeshadows however; some do have a satiny finish.

 The shadows can be applied with ease using the dual end foam applicators included or using some of your favourite Crownbrush eye shadow brushes depending on what techniques and looks you are achieving. 

The shadows are a pressed powder pigmentation and fall out is not an issue upon application. I do recommend using a primer or base only to prolong the wear of these shadows and to make the shadows pop even more or you can apply the eye shadows wet for a deeper, longer lasting effect.



The matte black case contains a mirror and two sponge applicators. The palette is perfect for traveling make-up artists as well as for personal use. The Professional 88 (01) eye shadow palette is only £22.99 available on www.crownbrush.co.uk The palette also comes in Shimmer too! 

Professional 88 (01) Eyeshadow Palette Swatched:










Do you own the Crownbrush Professional 88 Eyeshadow palette?

~
Karla
X

2 comments:

  1. This was my very first palette (budget friendly for newbies starting out) and it's always in my kit for party make-up looks on clients.

    ReplyDelete